Commencal Meta TR 29 Ride Suspension Bike 2020
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Commencal Meta TR 29 Ride Suspension Bike
Born to dominate trails, the Meta TR Ride from Commencal features modern geometry, excellent components and a top-quality finishing kit that will have you craving more time behind the bars. This Ride edition is equipped with an immense combination of large E13 wheels, long travel suspension from RockShox and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain that enables you to hit any route with pace and total confidence.
RockShox Suspension, E13 Rims and Schwalbe Tyres
This trail conqueror is equipped with a RockShox Revelation fork and a Deluxe Select+ rear shock for top-tier traction, grip and confidence-inspiring control in all weather and terrain conditions. This ride rolls on reliable, robust and wide E13 TRS rims that are wrapped in Tubeless Easy Schwalbe gravity tyres, this combination is perfect for the even the fastest and wildest trail sessions.
SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain and SRAM Level T Disc Brakes
Commencal has armed this steed with a SRAM NX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain to blast you, over the top and down the other side of any mountain. Plus, it’s equipped with SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes to ensure the utmost control during even the steepest descents. Created to enhance your confidence and enjoyment on the trails, this Meta TR 29 will take your riding experience to new levels.
- Frame: Meta Trail 29, 130mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC, 150mm travel, Motion Control damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 51mm offset
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+. 210x50mm, rebound, lockout
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 50mm, 31,8mm, 0° angle
- Headset: Acros Alloy cups, ZS44/ZS56
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha 6061 Alloy, double butted. 27mm rise, 780mm width, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH grips, Ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc; Front Rotor: 200mm; Rear Rotor: 180mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle, 32T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: E13 TRS Race, 32 holes, 27 mm inner width, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Formula Sealed Bearings; Front: 15x110mm, 6-Bolt; Rear: 12x148mm
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29×2.35″ TLE; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf. 29×2.35″ TLE
- Saddle: Fizik Taiga
- Seatpost: Kindshock Rage
- Weight: 15.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Black
- Frame Size: L, M, XL
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small