- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Aim Hardtail Mountain Bike (2020)
An awesome hardtail MTB for the serious off-road rider, the Aim carries you through the most adventurous routes with brilliant balance and reliable componentry. Based around an Aluminium Lite frameset, responsive handling and day-long comfort are assured, with the sturdy construction bearing the brunt of the roughest and toughest routes. Internal cable routing gives a clean and uninhibited finish to the frame, as you swoop across the forest floor.
Hard-Riding and Durably-Designed Hardtail MTB
Spurred on by a swift-shifting Shimano 8-speed drivetrain, this 2020 model finds a gear for every situation, propelling the Cube SD20 rims and their Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres on with power and purpose. Tektro mechanical disc brakes keep your speed in check with unrivalled power and safety, letting you ride with the utmost confidence on every outing. With an SR Suntour fork and a Cube-laden cockpit guaranteeing a quality steering experience, the Aim is a true and trusted MTB.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- Headset: Cube FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance grip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Dual Pull, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Wheelset: Cube SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Weight: 14.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Blue – Green, Black – Red
- Frame Size: 36cm (14″), 40cm (16″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Aluminium
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small