- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Aim SL 29 Hardtail Bike
This top-level Aim hardtail from Cube features a lightweight, stable and reactive-handling Aluminium Lite frame at its core with a wealth of quality, durable and high-performing components to round out the build. This ride is the perfect option for up and coming trail riders wanting to expand their riding ability and require a worthy steed that can handle everything from your local trails to adventures in the mountains.
Shimano 3×9 Drivetrain and MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Shifting up and down its gear range with the utmost precision, this ride features a Shimano 3×9 drivetrain that gets you to the top of every climb with ease down the fastest descents with confidence. Keeping your speed in check and so you can scrub speed when needed, this hardtail is fitted with Shimano MT200 disc brakes and 160mm rotors for reliable braking performance in all weather conditions.
SR Suntour Suspension Forks and Cube Finishing Kit
With a SR Suntour XCM suspension fork at the front, Cube SD20 rims and Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres beneath it, this Aim SL 29 Hardtail Bike smooths the trail while finding grip and traction in the most demanding terrains. And, this superb bike build is completed with a Cube finishing kit for greater control, durability and style at an excellent price-point.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: Cube FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M2000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M4000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 160mm; Rear: 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT100, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano HG53
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 14.1kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Blueberry – Flashyellow, Iridium – Red
- Frame Size: 43cm (17″), 53cm (21″), 48cm (19″)
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 27 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small