- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Reaction TM 27.5 Hardtail Bike
This fantastic hardtail is perfect for rowdy MTB use as it’s got everything you need to push your trail riding to the next level. It features a super-smooth aluminium lite frame construction with trail motion geometry which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse from the most demanding of rides. Cube has also equipped it with X-Fusion RC32 forks which absorb every sudden knock and bump along the way, so you can enjoy a smoother and more predictable run.
SRAM X1 Crankset
Trail-ready, this brilliant model is kitted out with some of the finest components around such as a SRAM X1 crankset. This makes it incredibly easy to accelerate up to speed while its SRAM Eagle cassette allows you to choose a gear to match every type of riding situation. Keeping your momentum flowing, its Magura MT Thirty hydraulic disc brakes enable you to stay in full control of the ride as you drive into corners and attack steep descents with power and poise.
Rodi TRYP 35 Wheelset
Rolling on a stunning set of Rodi wheels which are wrapped in Kenda El Capo tyres, this off-road warrior is up for any challenge. As you blast across the mountain you’ll benefit from its excellent rolling-resistance and confident handling which means you can conquer whatever the woodland throws at you in all-weather conditions. To top it off, it’s fitted with a Cube dropper post for the ultimate level of comfort and dominance as you weave between the trails.
- Frame: Aluminium lite, Trail Motion geometry, AMF, ARG, internal cable routing, Easy Mount kickstand ready, tapered headtube, press fit BB, fits up to 2.8 27.5″ tyres
- Forks: X-Fusion RC32, tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1 1/2″
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle trigger
- Handlebars: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Grips: Cube Race grip 31mm, 1-clamp
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T
- Brakes: Magura MT Thirty, hydraulic disc brakes (180/180)
- Rims: Rodi TRYP 35, 32H, disc, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock; Rear: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Tyres: Kenda El Capo, 2.6″
- Seatpost: Cube dropper post, handlebar lever, internal cable routing, 30.9mm, 16″ 403x120mm, 18″ & 20″ 425x130mm, 22″ 480x150mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Seat: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Weight: 13.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Green – Black
- Frame Size: 40cm (16″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small