Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 Suspension Bike 2020
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 Suspension Bike
Engineered for pushing your limits, smashing personal bests and enhances your ride experience, this Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 is the ultimate trail shredder that’s ready for every adventure. Its frame features a mix of carbon and aluminium at its foundation, with integrated pivots, boost spacing, short rocker arm for advanced suspension performance and a tapered headtube. And, to make the most of this frame’s exceptional mountain taming performance, Cube has equipped it with a sensational component spec.
Fox 36 Float Factory Forks and Float DPX2 Factory Rear Shock
Kitted out with arguably the best tech and kit on the market, a 150mm Fox 36 Factory fork rides up front with a Fox Float DPX Factory shock at the rear. This combination glides and floats over demanding terrain and smooths rough trail features, so you maintain momentum, confidence and composure in all weather conditions. With fast-rolling Newmen Evolution wheels and Schwalbe tyres beneath it, this ride soars to the summit, across the top and down the other side with confidence-inspiring grip and speeds that rival any other rig on the mountain.
SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain, Carbon Cranks and Code Brakes
Powering this ride with efficiency, reliability and style, a SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with a carbon crankset blasts you from trail to trail while shifting with smooth, crisp and silent precision. SRAM Code hydraulic disc brakes keep your speed in check and brake accurately in even the most demanding weathers when needed. And, a Fox Transfer Kashima coated dropper seatpost gives the ultimate in adjustability and comfort.
Built for Adrenaline Fuelled Trail Runs
This Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 from Cube is the perfect mountain machine, packed with more than you could dream of and has you craving more miles in the saddle and more runs down your favourite adrenaline-fuelled descents.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory FIT GRIP2, HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima Coated
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 185×52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Turbine R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Next R 35 Carbon, 800mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, Tubeless Ready
- Axles: Front: 15x110mm; Rear: 12x148mm
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35″
- Saddle: SDG Radar
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Chainguide: MRP 1X Chain Guide
- Weight: 12.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Grey – Orange
- Frame Size: 51cm (20″), 46cm (18″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small