- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Vitus Escarpe 27 VRX Bike (XT 1×12)
Built to explore every off-road route and climb the steepest hills, this stunning MTB finds the perfect balance of fun and efficiency. Using its 140mm rear travel, the Escarpe makes for the perfect trail bike, ascending every incline with ease and using its modern geometry to hold steady on the way back down. This venturesome full suspension steed is available in 27.5” or 29” sizes to ensure there’s an Escarpe to suit your riding style.
High-Performance, Alloy-Framed, Full Suspension MTB
This VRX model comes equipped with the high performance 150mm Fox Float 36 Factory FIT GRIP2 fork and 140mm Fox Float DPS Factory rear shock to eat up the most rugged terrains. It also features Shimano XTR/XT 12-speed gearing, Shimano XT disc brakes, plus internal dropper post routing for the Brand-X Ascend dropper post. The Vitus Escarpe 27 VRX Bike (XT 1×12) rolls upon DT Swiss XM1501 Spline 30 rims and 2.6” wide Maxxis 3C tyres, giving a tubeless-ready, high-grip and easy-handling performance as you flow along the singletrack.
- Escarpe 6061-T6 alloy 27.5” frame with boost spacing and modern aggressive geometry
- 140mm Fox Factory rear suspension, 150mm Fox Factory 36 front suspension
- Shimano XTR/XT 12-speed groupset
- Brand-X Ascend Internal Dropper Post
- Metric Trunnion mount shock with sealed bearing upper shock mount
- Tubeless-ready Maxxis 3C Tyres with tubeless rim tape fitted and valves included
- Frame: Escarpe 27.5″ 140mm travel full suspension frame, Boost, 6061 Alloy
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Factory FIT GRIP2 150mm, 27.5″, Light Compression Tune, HSC/LSC/HSR/LSR adjusters, Kabolt 110, 44mm Offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory, 3pos lever, Trunnion, Evol LV air spring, 0.8 Spacer, 185mmx50mm, custom tune
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- BB Parts: Raceface BSA 73mm, 30mm diameter
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050, 25mm Rise, Back 9-deg, up 6-deg, Bar Diameter 31.8mm, Width – S-780mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 50mm, 31.8mm
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: Front: XM1501 Spline 30, 27.5″, 30mm inner rim width, CenterLock, Boost 110x15mm; Rear: XM1501 Spline 30, 27.5″, 30mm inner rim width, CenterLock, Boost 148x12mm, Shimano 12-speed MicroSpline
- Hubs: XM1501 Spline
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5″x2.6″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR; Rear: Maxxis Rekon, 27.5″x2.6″, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Spokes: DT Swiss
- Chain: Shimano XT 12-speed, CN-M8100
- Crankset: Raceface NEXT R carbon, 32T Shimano 12-speed, 170mm
- Brakes: Front: Shimano XT M8100, Metal Pad (with fin), 203mm rotor; Rear: Front: Shimano XT M8100, Metal Pad (with fin), 180mm rotor
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR 12-speed, RD-M9100 Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano XT 12-speed, SL-M8100-R, I-Spec EV
- Freewheel: Shimano XT 12-speed 10-51T, CS-M8100-12, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 Race
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever, S-100mm, M-125mm, L-150mm, XL-150mm
- Rear Hub Axle: Vitus 12mm x 181mm, M12, Pitch 1.5mm x Length 20mm
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x CS, 28-34T ISCG-05 Black
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Midnight Sand
- Frame Size: L, M, S, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Rear Travel: 140mm
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small