- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Vitus Sommet 27 CRS Bike (XT/SLX 1×12)
This superb full-suspension ride is designed for aggressive off-road runs as it allows you to nail technical descents with new confidence. It features a stiff carbon front traingle with a tough 6061 alloy rear frame construction which handles all the abuse of riding off-road. Furthermore, its modern geometry is backed up by a slick performing components package including Shimano XT/SLX 1×12 gearing and Shimano SLX 7120 hydraulic disc brakes for amazing power and control.
Fox Float 36 Performance Forks
Engineered for amazing performance, this versatile warrior is kitted out with Fox Float 36 Performance forks which absorb every sudden bump during your ride. This means you can blast over tree roots, rock gardens and rocks while maintaining your momentum. Vitus has also upped their game with this version by adding a Fox Float DPX2 Performance rear shock which adds another level of powerful vibration damping as you weave from trail to trail.
- Frame: Sommet 27.5″ full suspension frame, Carbon front triangle, 6061 Alloy rear, 160mm travel
- Forks: Fox Float 36 Performance, 27.5″, 170mm, GRIP damper, Kabolt 110, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, 3-position lever, Trunnion mount, EVOL LV air spring, 205×62.5mm, 0.6 spacer, custom tune
- Brakes: Shimano SLX 7120, 4-piston, metal pad with fin, SM-RT70 203mm rotor
- Shifter: Shimano SLX SL-M7100-IR, 12 speed, Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100, SGS, top normal, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100-12, 10-51T, Hyperglide+
- Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8100-1, Hollowtech II, 170mm length, 32T, chainline 52mm
- Chain: Shimano SLX CN-M7100
- Rims: DT Swiss E1700, 27.5″, 30mm inner rim width
- Front Hub: DT Swiss E1700, Boost, 15x110mm, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss E1700, Boost, 12x148mm, Centerlock
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 27.5×2.5″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR; Rear: Maxxis Assegai, 27.5×2.5″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 Comp
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever
- Seat Clamp: Vitus, 34.9mm diameter, quick-release lever
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 31.8mm diameter 0° rise, 45mm
- Bars: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050 Aluminium, 25mm rise, backsweep 9°, upsweep 6°, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, zero stack 44/56mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Angry Unicorn
- Frame Size: XL, S, L, M
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small