- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Vitus Sommet 29 Bike (Deore 1×10)
This stunning full-suspension 29er is specifically designed for aggressive off-road runs as it allows you to nail technical descents with new confidence. It features a tough 6061 alloy modern frame which makes it ideal at handling all the abuse that comes with shredding the trails. Furthermore, its modern geometry is backed up by a slick performing components package including Shimano Deore 1×10 gearing and Shimano MT501 hydraulic disc brakes for amazing power and control.
RockShox 35 Gold Forks
Engineered for amazing performance, this versatile warrior is kitted out with RockShox 35 Gold forks which absorb every sudden bump during your ride. This means you can blast over tree roots, rock gardens and rocks while maintaining your momentum. Vitus has also upped their game with this version by adding a RockShox Deluxe Select R rear shock which adds another level of powerful vibration damping as you weave from trail to trail.
- Frame: Sommet 29″ full suspension frame, 6061 Alloy, 160mm travel
- Forks: RockShox 35 Gold, 29″, 160mm travel, Maxle Stealth, Boost 15x110mm, DebonAir spring, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select R, 205×62.5mm, DebonAir spring, 2 tokens, Trunnion mount, 22x8mm
- Speed: 10 speed
- Brakes: Shimano MT501, resin pads without fin, 203mm rotors
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M6000-IR, 10 speed, Rapidfire, I-Spec II
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M6000, GS, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2, 11-46T
- Chainset: SR Suntour Zeron, 32T, 170mm, GXP, 68/73mm, 53mm Boost
- Chain: KMC e10S, EPT, anti-rust
- Rims: WTB Serra i29, 29″, 29mm inner rim width
- Front Hub: WTB Serra i29, Boost 110x15mm, 6-bolt, disc
- Rear Hub: WTB Serra i29, Boost 148x12mm, 6-bolt, disc
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 29×2.5″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR; Rear: Maxxis Assegai, 29×2.5″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever
- Seat Clamp: Vitus, 34.9mm diameter, quick-release lever
- Stem: Vitus, 50mm, 31.8mm diameter 3° rise, stack 45mm
- Bars: Nukeproof Neutron, 25mm rise, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, zero stack 44/56mm
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Military Green
- Frame Size: XL, M, S, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Rear Travel: 160mm
Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small